Rachel D. Olszewski, Esq.
An associate of Scartelli Olszewski, P.C., Rachel D. Olszewski is a passionate advocate for her clients who have been harmed through no fault of their own.
Rachel Olszewski is following in the footsteps of her grandfather, the late Honorable Peter Paul Olszewski, Sr., who served as a Pennsylvania Superior Court Judge, and Honorable Peter Paul Olszewski, Jr. (ret.), a shareholder and managing partner with Scartelli Olszewski, P.C. Rachel’s primary interests include criminal defense, personal injury, and medical malpractice.
Rachel is a 2017 graduate from Pennsylvania State University, University Park, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Labor and Employment Relations and minors in History and Women’s Studies. She graduated from Syracuse University College of Law in 2020 where she was a recipient of the CALI Award in Legal Writing.
Rachel is admitted to practice before all of Pennsylvania’s state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. She is a member of the American Association for Justice, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Luzerne County Law & Library Association. A native of Dallas, Pennsylvania, Rachel is excited to begin her legal career with her father, Peter Paul, and his wife, Melissa.
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Luzerne County Law & Library Association
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2020
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2017
- Scartelli Olszewski, P.C., Associate, 2020-Present
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Courts