Kristin A. Mazzarella, Esq.
Scartelli Olszewski, P.C., Attorney Kristin Mazzarella represents seriously injured individuals and their families in a variety of personal injury matters. Her areas of concentration include automobile and tractor trailer crashes, medical malpractice, defective drugs and medical devices, slip and fall accidents, and product liability lawsuits.
Prior to joining Scartelli Olszewski, P.C., in 2001, Kristin was a law clerk for the Honorable Trish Corbett of the Court of Common Pleas of Lackawanna County. She is a 1999 graduate of Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pa., where she received the Certificate of Achievement in Legal Methods. During law school she interned at the Pro Se office of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Kristin completed her undergraduate studies magna cum laude at the University of Scranton with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice.
Kristin is admitted to practice in all of Pennsylvania’s state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. She resides in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and is an outdoor enthusiast, pursuing running, golfing and tennis.
- Scartelli Olszewski, P.C., Associate, 2001-Present
- Lackawanna County Court of Common Pleas Judge Trish Corbett, Law Clerk, 1999-2001
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association