The Right Choice When You Need A Voice.SM
Of course, Scartelli Olszewski is always here to protect the rights of the seriously injured and their families. We also view our responsibility to the people of Northeast Pennsylvania on an equally high level.
Every member of the Scartelli Olszewski team takes pride in taking an active role in the communities around us. While some companies talk the talk our attorneys and staff walk the walk when it comes to community service.
After all, your hometowns are our hometowns. The lawyers and staff of Scartelli Olszewski belong to and participate in many charitable organizations throughout the region.
That is why we not only sponsor special community events and benefits, but we help lead the way in organizing them and ensuring their success. From fund-raising golf outings such as the Dialysis Patients' Association Golf Tournament, to aiding the Lacawac Sanctuary ecological resource center, youth sport leagues, high school scholarship funds, the St. Patrick's Day Parade and much more.
Take a look at what civic pride and community involvement means to Scartelli Olszewski ...
- Sponsor of annual golf tournaments, to benefit
- The Dialysis Patients’ Association
- The Bobby Faller Memorial Golf Tournament
- Scholarship Foundations
- Annual Sponsor of the Scranton Saint Patrick's Day Parade since 2006
- Sponsorship and membership in the Lacawac Sanctuary Ecological Resource Center
- Sponsor of the Youth Hockey pee wee team, Steamtown Thunder
- Sponsorship and participation in the Junior League of Wilkes-Barre, which includes:
- The annual "Wine and Dine at the Courthouse" Fundraiser to benefit
- Ruth's Place Women's Shelter
- Maternal and Family Health Services, Inc.
- Catholic Youth Center
- Wyoming Valley Children's Association
- Contributions to various events organized by the Lackawanna Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division as well as the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Young Lawyers Division,
- Operation Dear Santa
- Annual basket raffle for the benefit of local charities
- Charitable donations to local charities including:
- The Colleen Shea Foundation
- Central City Headstart
- Hospice Care
- Junior League of Wilkes-Barre
- Lance Armstrong Foundation for the support of individuals with cancer
- The March of Dimes
- Actors for Animals to benefit the Griffin Pond Animal Shelter (Lackawanna Humane Society)
- Saint Vincent DePaul Soup Kitchen
- Sponsor of the Justice Mule as part of the Miles of Mules project, 2002
- Sponsor for the revitalization of downtown Wilkes-Barre
- Sponsor of The Committee for Footin' for the Future to benefit Breast Care Research
- Sponsor of the Golf Program to benefit St. Ann Basilica Parish
- Sponsor of The Parade of Champions to benefit The American Legion
- Sponsor of The 2010 Scranton Race for the Cure to benefit Breast Cancer research - a special congratulations to Scartelli Olszewski attorney Kristin Mazzarella’s husband, John Kirby, who came in fifth place in the men's 5k.
- Sponsorship and contributions to the Crestwood Football Booster Club and the Dallas Girls’ Basketball Booster Club in the school programs